Monday, January 31, 2011

Zoya Casey (?)

Zoya Casey is one of the polishes I picked out as one of my three free from the company's most recent promotion. I did my research, checked out swatch after swatch and comparison photos. Now that I've got my mitts on it, I adore it, and completely understand why it's so popular. What was unexpected, though, is the glitter in it.







I wish I could have gotten better pictures, but I was losing the daylight. Still, you can kind of make it out, no? It's the slightest, most subtle bit of glitter, but it's in there.

Is this formula generally like this for this color and I just missed it in other swatches/descriptions? Or is mine part of a weird batch? It doesn't really matter to me either way, because I LOVE it. Totally my next mani color.

As an aside, my nails look naked, but I'm wearing Zoya Bela in the pics. Going on day five with no chips!

That'll do, Zoya. That'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment